Lighten-up your Summer
The Canadian Fair Trade Network just launched their new Fair Trade Magazine.
In this issue:
- West African Fair Trade Cotton: Unravelling the impacts on producer communities
- Giving Spice Producers a Fair Shake: Better butter chicken with fair trade spices
- The Evolution of Fair Trade: How south-south fair trade initiatives can reshape the global market
- Shifting Supply Chains, Redirecting Capital: The fair trade movement presents greater opportunities than we may think
- + Book Review,Recipes, News and updates from the fairtrade community
Please contact email@example.com to have hard copies sent out to you.
Learn more on the Canadian Fair Trade Network website.